Friday, May 21, 2021

Google Alert - Gratitude Journal

Google
Gratitude Journal
Daily update May 21, 2021
NEWS
Every night I write in my gratitude journal things that I'm thankful for. Before my 40th birthday, I'd like to: Take a solo trip outside the U.S.. My lesser- ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In January 2020, Simmons launched Alive, a fitness and wellness app featuring workout programs, a progress tracker, and a gratitude journal.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
... rules for managing my RA: I always take my meds, write in my gratitude journal daily, and my mandatory afternoon rest period (aka nap) is sacred.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"Then I woke up on the last day of (shooting) 'Pose'; I was writing in my gratitude journal and my mama popped into my head. I was like, 'Let me just ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Alert - College Ruled Notebook

College Ruled Notebook Daily update ⋅ August 16, 2026 ...