Thursday, May 20, 2021

Google Alert - Gratitude Journal

Google
Gratitude Journal
Daily update May 20, 2021
NEWS
Gratitude is a gift. It fills your heart and feeds your soul at the deepest of levels. It enhances life. Written By: Jill Pertler | 7:00 am, May 20, 2021. AddThis ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
A gratitude journal is a notebook to keep track of the things that you're thankful for or to complete other gratitude practices in. You can write about the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Look for joy in the everyday: Celebrate small moments and ordinary pleasures by taking time to recognize them. Start a gratitude journal and share it ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"Then I woke up on the last day of [shooting] Pose; I was writing in my gratitude journal and my mama popped into my head. I was like, 'Let me just call ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
It's just become a staple." Giving Thanks "I've been doing what's called a five-minute journal and this is a really great way to end the day ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Alert - College Ruled Notebook

College Ruled Notebook Daily update ⋅ August 16, 2026 ...