| | |||||||
| Prayer List | |||||||
| NEWS | |||||||
Pope Francis 'scolded' for forgetting to thank pharmacists ... of Mass at Casa Santa Marta, Pope Francis asked to pray specifically for pharmacists, a crucial group of people who had escaped his prayer list.
| |||||||
| Mobile Airport Authority to receive over $15 million in CARES Act funding You can view a list of all Alabama airports receiving funding on this ... Prayer is powerful and I request that we pray even more fervently during these ...
| |||||||
| Southwell healthcare workers lean on prayers and song to fight Coronavirus "And I believe by hope and faith, that God's going to answer that prayer ... that they feel will motivate the team, so we're just adding to that list each day.
| |||||||
| Giving thanks So to keep my spirits up, I am working on my 'give thanks' list. ... I will be forever thankful that I learned the prayer found in the Gospel of St. Matthew ...
| |||||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment